Hey everybody

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mwrobel2

Sep 23, 2018
Hi my name is Michal, its polish but you can pronounce it as mee-how. LOL enough about that, I recently started the keto diet so will be switching to the keto carnivore diet.
I only play PlayStation4 so If you wanna add me, my psn is DJMEEHOUSE, I hope to meet a lot of people and to ask for advice
If you wanna know more dont be afraid to send a quick message haha.

Sep 19, 2018
Hi my name is Michal, its polish but you can pronounce it as mee-how. LOL enough about that, I recently started the keto diet so will be switching to the keto carnivore diet.
I only play PlayStation4 so If you wanna add me, my psn is DJMEEHOUSE, I hope to meet a lot of people and to ask for advice
Welcome Michal good to have a new member here

Bryce

Administrator
Staff member
Founder of GTL
May 19, 2018
USA
Hi Michal, welcome to Gamers That Lift! How are you liking the Keto diet?

Bryce

Administrator
Staff member
Founder of GTL
May 19, 2018
USA
hey Bryce, its going pretty good so far, I don't even miss bread and fruit, I wonder how my body will respond to the keto carnivore diet .
Glad to hear it, I've heard great things about the carnivore diet for individuals who are allergic to a wide variety of foods - not sure how it would be for the average person.