My workout routine!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tomj

May 21, 2018
Legs:
Squat
Romanian deadlift
Leg extensions
Hamstring curls
Calves

Push:
Bench press
Overhead DB press
DB incline bench
DB side raises
Skull crushers

Pull:
Hex bar Deadlift
pull-ups
Face pulls
Bent over row
Incline DB curls
Hammer curls

Repeat for a total of 6 days a week.

Bryce

Administrator
Staff member
Founder of GTL
May 19, 2018
USA
I like it, push, pull is a great way to go. I'm assuming you have some rest days in there, where do they fit into your program?

Tomj

May 21, 2018
I like it, push, pull is a great way to go. I'm assuming you have some rest days in there, where do they fit into your program?
I take my rest day on Sunday. I don't do a ton of volume on the days that I lift so that I don't over work my muscles. It took me awhile to find a routine that I could do 6 days a week, but I just love being in the gym so much that I wanted to lift as often as I could.

Bryce

Administrator
Staff member
Founder of GTL
May 19, 2018
USA
I take my rest day on Sunday. I don't do a ton of volume on the days that I lift so that I don't over work my muscles. It took me awhile to find a routine that I could do 6 days a week, but I just love being in the gym so much that I wanted to lift as often as I could.
That's cool, having one rest day can work well with that split. I know what you mean by the gym becoming an addiction. I go almost everyday, except when my body tells me it needs a break. What are your typical set and rep ranges?